How do you know the difference between a guy who is just a bad texter and one who isn't interested in you?

How do you know the difference between a guy who is just a shitty texter and one who isn't interested in you?

1219

Most Helpful Guys

• Put the phone down and talk to him face to face. I hate phones. Everyone thinks they connect us, but they filter our eye contact with shitty pictures, and hide our body language. If he seems aloof and bad at communicating in person, then it's not his texts. Otherwise, he could be a more "in-person" kind of guy. I speak from experience.

• he doesn't know how to keep a conversation basically
    there are so many tops i could talk about with a new girl im interrested in that i met not long time ago
    they do not engage in conversation=they cannot ask you another question from your previous answear
    secondly they forget everything u both talk about = lets say u told him u going to the dentist at 4 pm , if he doesn't remember that he basically did not listen to you at all / he doesn't ask you about the dentist or he asks what uve been doing at 4 pm?
    that basically says he doesn't give a F about u probably
    and probably last thing he doesn't know many conversation starters that can lead to a conversation for 3,4 hours
    he is not interrested in your personal information / ask personal questions , thats the next one
    i can go on and on but u get my point :)

• Exactly. I think I'm talking to a guy like you described right now. I feel like he's playing mind games. I always get burned for being too nice and kind 😕 oh well, live and learn. I especially know if the guy is not worth my time if I ask him how he is and he answers and never asks me back. I just feel like that's common courtesy and if he can't even ask me how I am doing back then what else will he lack at? Like directing questions back is the easiest thing possible. Especially if they only talk about themselves 😞 you don't realize it until you talk for a while and finally realize you wasted your time. Like bragging, I like being humble and if the dude brags hoping to make himself seem cool I see him as being rude lol at least that's how I was raised. Have you encountered a lot of women like this?

• Do you cuss out the women who wasted your time?

• @Blunique no i dont do that
      i just stop replaying to their texts or i keep it as short as i can if i decide to reply
      i know within like an hour or two of conversation if the girl is worth to talk to or not

Most Helpful Girls

• If he only responds to what you've said, or just responds with one or two words, that's a sign of disinterest , not a bad texter.

Most people who dislike texting, are usually upfront about it. No matter how much a person dislikes texting , you'll know how interested they are by the effort they make when they message you

• Usually by knowing their personality. Some people just dont like texting or perhaps they are just a quiet person in general. Basically you just gotta know the person you are talking to and sometimes it may actually be disinterest even in a relationship cause they are tired or something 🤷‍♀️

My boyfriend doesn't text often, I usually text first and the conversation usually goes from "wyd" to "night, I love you" in little time. I more consider it an honor when he text me cause he doesn't text people often (have had multiple people inform me of this).

I've learned it's the real conversations that you have in person that actually matter