I like this boy so much should I tell him?

Me and this boy talked but we always broke it off bc he was a player. I can tell he still likes me deep down by the way he acts. They say it always takes a good girl to show a player what true love is. I’ve always liked him but never got back with him bc I know how he is. I can’t help myself anymore I rlly like him. Should I tell him I’m still interested? Or what? Someone help!

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Ye boi

0|0
    0|0
  • ye be open, later ur regret it if u dont do any steps. Also if he rejects you u will get over him. Its hard to do but only way out. Now hard later great. If u keep it for ur self : Now hard- Later even harder.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• Yes of course you should tell him. Be brave and confident, stand your ground. Also I know this form experience because when I liked a boy a lot I texted him asking I’m straight up if he had feelings more me as more than a friend and he said yes and also I asked him why he didn’t make a move first and he told me that he was shy and sorry for not being the first one to bring it up and I was just like don’t worry about it I guess we as woman’s should address things more often in life and built ourselves up. I hope this encourages you to ask that boy you like so much! 😊🤗

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes