I'm married but I like this other girl?

I met this girl who comes to my job often. I saw her walked in and we made eye contact and ever since that day she won me. I have tried to talk to her by asking her how old is she, does she goes to school and if she worked. she was very nice and we talked a few times I teaser her and call her honey and she stop talking to me and now ignores me. We have made eye contact a few times and I know she has caught me looking at her but she quickly looks away and I hold her arm once. I sometimes keep an eye on her like one day she was sad and I walked around in front of her with teddy bears so she would smile and one day she was very upset and I stand close by. I became noisy when it comes to her. Why is it that every time I say hi or I look at her she looks everywhere else? This has been going on for 3 years is going to be 4 in January.

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• As per your response to TrixiePooch, you should really add an update stating that you are posting from what you believe is the perspective of your husband. You will get better answers.

0|0
    0|0
    • I'm not the wife , I'm the girl he has been doing this to for the past 3 almost 4 years.

Most Helpful Girl

• Most likely because she is not gay and doesn't want to be approached by one looking for a relationship. And you are married? Shame on you.

0|1
    0|0
    • Thanks, I'm actually writing from what he does to me every time I go to the bookstore. I'm the girl he does this things to and I though I was crazy 😂 but I see someone else thinks the same.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Maybe because she know you are married, and she has some morality in her bones. Or maybe she is simply not attracted to you.

1|1
    0|0
  • It sounds like she is picking up on you being interested in her and is trying to make it clear she does not return the interest without having to outright say it.

0|1
    0|0
  • It sounds like she don't like the flirting that much. She's trying to avoid it some. If it is really bad, she might call it harassment.

0|0
    0|0
  • Umm no but I know she would have sex with me. If she doesn’t then I think she might like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Humm you are married are you wanting a 3some with her and hubby?

0|0
    0|0
  • Wow, shame on you.

0|0
    0|0
  • She likes dick bitch. Get over it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 1

• get a divorce

0|1
    0|0