Does he have good intentions with me?

I have been talking with this guy in text for like 6 weeks or so. I really like him and he likes me too. However I am not sure if he has good intentions with me or bad. Till now he has never flirted with me in a bad way (about sex) and has never insulted me which I find a huge hint. He shows he cares for me too like yesterday I woke up really late in the morning and he asked if I was ok cuz he got worried I woke up so late. He replied to my texts quick as well. He is genuinely a really nice and kind hearted guy even my friends agree with me. His last relationship lasted 3 years which shows he is a keeper. However there are still doubts in my mind wondering if he has bad intentions and just wants to play with me or actually loves me and wants me in his future too. We are planning to hang out in a couple days too so I could also see his behaviour on that day. But for now, through texting, how do I know he has good intentions? What are some signs?

05

Most Helpful Guy

• Why not try to get to know him in person. By text people can say anything especially if they do not have to back it up in person with their actions. I have known people who can talk the talk but when it came time to walk the walk fell short of the finish line.