Is this a red flag?

My friend was telling me about how the other day when her boyfriend went live on Facebook, playing the game and smoking with a friend of his at their apartment, she pulled his face to hers and kissed his cheek. She was holding his face, just being touchy and flirty and he kept smoking and playing the game even when she cuddled up against him. Then she said he told her”Why are you trying raping me on camera?” I assume he was just playing but she thinks he doesn’t want to show her any affection when others are watching.

13

Most Helpful Guy

• She seems like she just wants the attention to be on her. Kind of a red flag that she's an attention whore. So yea I agree with you it is a red flag.

Most Helpful Girl

• get your friend to talk to her boyfriend, if he's an asshole about it, yes, redflag