Guys, what's your interpretation of my guy's behavior?

I have been talking with a guy for four months, it's a long distance situation but I feel a change in our dynamic. Before we'd ask questions and were curious about one another and played into the long distance fantasies, we also messaged and spoke often. About a month ago he made it known he no longer wanted a fantasy and was interested in something possibly real. I honestly didn't think it could be something real and pushed against that thought, especially due to the distance, but when he asked I took the time to flesh out how I feel and realized I didn't want to be cynical and made the decision to give something different a chance. Last week I let him know my feelings and thoughts and he was happy. Here is where I need help, like any new relationship all I want to do is talk or message him but I've noticed even with the sweet words and messages he sends me, he hardly messages or talks to me. I do understand the time difference and we both work stressful, busy jobs but he's doesn't seem curious anymore, he doesn't ask me things and I feel like now I'm the invested one. Guys, what's your interpretation of this shift?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 2

• Honestly I think you’re better off bringing it up with him and asking him. Have you two met in person yet or gone out yet? If not it may be an interest thing or maybe he doesn’t see it going anywhere but your best bet is to talk to him because it could be something completely unrelated

0|0
    0|0
  • That he doesn't have time or interest to Invest in your relation

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes