Dating advice for women who are not "feminine" and the guys who like them most?

I have my thoughts and tips on this but I'm curious on what you all think. Feminine traits men often look for in women seem to be a softer, more passive/submissive, demure, gentle, open, less opinionated, and more accepting persona. For those of us who are just not like that, what are some good dating guidelines for us? Not to change us, but things to look for in guys or dating in general that would suit us better.

I'll use myself as an example. I'm not this definition of feminine at all. I'm more opinionated and I have a very strong set of core beliefs/opinions, especially politically (this = less open and accepting), I like engaging in very in-depth discussions/arguments, very analytical and very assertive, both very logical and also intuitive, may be perceived as condescending in my phrasing at times, more dominant personality, I'm very direct and open about my thoughts and feelings - not at all mysterious lol. This kind of thing.
Updates:

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• 😒 Seems like you will fit just fine in the Church of Diesel using the Diesel system. the question is... are you attracted to guys or girls...
    I like women with a little fight in em... its an ego thing though.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 5

• A confident guy who also likes these types of discussions should be one of your dating criteria. However, it needs to be stressed that it works best when the two of you can genuinely handle a difference of opinion, and that can be difficult these days when it comes to political and social issues.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well, not being a slut is a good advice for any girl, even for a action girl. :)

tvtropes.org/.../NoGuyWantsToBeChased

0|0
    0|0
  • Be yourself, practise some men sport and go for guys who find it attractive (there are a lot)

0|0
    1|0
  • Girly girls are a turnoff and annoying

1|0
    0|0
    • That's not what I mean. I'm pretty girly by appearance and aura before I go deep into things when I'm talking.

• Dreamgirl.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes