Guys, what makes a girl look intimidating to approach?

Whenever guys try to approach me they always seem like they're nervous, mumbling over words or nervously playing with something in their hand, like a water bottle or something. I have had a few people tell me I have a very confident aura about me and that makes people think I'm a bit standoffish. What makes a girl less approachable in terms of looks?

16

Most Helpful Guys

• Sounds like they are nervous because they are really interested and are afraid to mess up.
    Appearing happy and friendly, especially smiling, makes a Woman look approachable. There is a really attractive Woman who rides the Train I take in the morning and she Always Looks really unhappy, which sticks out like a sore thumb. A confident Woman is actually more approachable than one who doesn't look confident because she can be assumed to be able to carry on the banter of conversation in many different Scenarios. I've seen some confident Women handle a convo with a clumsy guy so deftly that the guy left Feeling better About himself despite getting shot down.