Im terrified to talk to girls and dance with them because of my small penis and I feel im going to be laughed at and single my whole life?

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• https://dinkyone.com/

This is a dating site for men with small penises. I would sign up and see if there are women around where you live who might be interested.

No woman should laugh at what you are and they assuredly wouldn't want to be laughed at. Don't worry about those who do: they're unimportant, cruel, and ugly anyway.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• if u want to talk to them or dance there is not a problem
    problem begins when she is gonna look what u got there
    and what do u mean by small?
    what u consider small?

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Dude, you penis size had nothing to do with you talking and dancing with girls. Are you into it to have fun or to have sex? If you got a teenee weenee I suggest you do it for fun, then you won't have to be terrified.

0|1
    0|0
  • Well talking and dancing isn't a fucking problem, because who shows their Dick when they talk or dance? It's simply getting laid you should worry about, that moment when the clothes come off. 🤦🤦

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 6

• Dude no joke forget about it, really doesn't matter, your never gonna get the opportunity to be embarrassed ( or not) if you don't take that first step,

0|0
    0|0
  • I agree with @Ayendee, I mean I'm not embarrassed to say I'm about 6 to 6 1/2 inches. I'm fine with it.
    Just think man, at least your not too huge... that'd be forever a burden to be too big. I feel.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't think the girls mind your dick while you're talking and dancing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Your penis probably ain't as small as you think.

0|1
    0|0
  • You should turn gay. Gay guys don't care about tiny penises, because they will be pounding you in the ass

0|0
    0|0
  • Learn to use your tongue trust me girls love oral

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes