Kissing techniques?

Hi. So I’m 16 and have surprisingly never been kissed. I’ve just gotten into a relationship and have no idea what I’m doing or how to. How do you kiss and what are some good techniques?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 3

• Think natural.
    Don't pucker up your lips when you kiss, slightly open your mouth and tilt your head slightly left or right so your noses don't get in the way. Either very slightly suck on his top or bottom lip depending on whose top or bottom, or press very softly your lips against his. If you want to get into it a little and be more romantically deep, put your arms around his neck while you kiss and hopefully he will do the response of wrapping his arms around the lower part of your back or around your waist. Once you've felt for eachother and if he seems like he's willing and if you're comfortable doing it, you can get more romantic by adding in a little tongue. If he meets your tongue with his, its usually an okay invitation to freely play with his tongue. Do a combination of tongue play, kissing against his lips, and slightly sucking.

Hopefully that helped. You can probably find more detailed tutorials online if you wanna know the super specifics.

1|0
    0|0
  • Free yourself and your mind let love push

1|0
    0|0
  • Not surprising. I'm 17 and haven't had a kiss.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes