Why did she block me?

There's this girl I've known for a while now and she's quite fun to be around. Basically we've been out drinking together a few times now and she says she finds me very attractive (she said this sober a couple of times) and last time we got even closer than we have before (not including sex) however we talked after that night and everything was fine, then she just randomly blocked me mid conversation.. ?

It's either because she wanted just one thing (sex)... and she didn't get it, or I did something she didn't like. She was very drunk towards the end of the night to the point her friend had to take her home, even though we wanted to go back together. Maybe she thought I abandoned her or something? She's definitely either playing with me or wants a relationship, either way I don't mind having a bit of harmless fun with her. I like her but I know she's not ready for long term commitment, because neither am I. She asked me out and I didn't say no but I said I need some time to think. Maybe she took this as a sign to give me space? But what I don't get is why she blocked me. What do you think?

11