Why did she block me?

There's this girl I've known for a while now and she's quite fun to be around. Basically we've been out drinking together a few times now and she says she finds me very attractive (she said this sober a couple of times) and last time we got even closer than we have before (not including sex) however we talked after that night and everything was fine, then she just randomly blocked me mid conversation.. ?

It's either because she wanted just one thing (sex)... and she didn't get it, or I did something she didn't like. She was very drunk towards the end of the night to the point her friend had to take her home, even though we wanted to go back together. Maybe she thought I abandoned her or something? She's definitely either playing with me or wants a relationship, either way I don't mind having a bit of harmless fun with her. I like her but I know she's not ready for long term commitment, because neither am I. She asked me out and I didn't say no but I said I need some time to think. Maybe she took this as a sign to give me space? But what I don't get is why she blocked me. What do you think?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 1

• It could be the case, maybe she likes you a lot but feels that it is not mutual.
    Have you told her that you weren't able to take her to your place?

0|1
    0|0
    • Yeah I told her I wanted to but just can't. I think she could feel like she embarrassed herself. She got so messy to the point she pissed in an ally right in front of me, stripping off to do it lol. I still have her friend on Snapchat, what do you think I should do? Should I try and contact her or leave her be? It's been no contact for almost a week, I think I like her quite a lot tbh

• Show All
    • I hope so too, we had a great night and I'd like to get to know her better. She's not the most classiest or loyal type of girl but I think we could work something out, even if we mutually decide to leave it open. She's just so much fun and we both share things in common

• She sounds like a fun person to be around, I really hope it works out between you guys ๐Ÿ˜ญ

What Guys Said 1

Recommended myTakes