I find girls with blonde hair & colored eyes the most attractive but I'm too afraid to make a move because generally they prefer other races?

What to do? I feel really miserable because of this. A part of me thinks that I should try talking to them but a part of me (brain) tells me to calm down because they generally are not attracted to white guys so what chances do a boring and plain average looking white guy like me have?
I thought about changing my type so many times, almost having like an inside battle against my own self so many times but in the end... I love blondes with colored eyes. I actually wish I didn't because I could move on, live my life, be happy, meet a girl, but no... I am this stupid guy complaining like a whiny little kid stucked in the same place, living my boring life knowing that Im too scared to step out of the comfort zone.
Any advice? I could really use some...

13

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't worry they prefer their own race aswell there there

Most Helpful Guy

• What is it with you people saying women don't like white men? I hate to bring up race, but white people are the most prevalent race when it comes to modeling and acting in the Western World. Even in the East, Caucasian features are more valued than local ethnic features.

Your race or skin color isn't the problem. The issue lies with your personality and inferiority complex. I mean, you've even identified the problems yourself.

Thinking that you're "this stupid guy complaining like a whiny little kid stucked in the same place, living my boring life knowing that Im too scared to step out of the comfort zone" isn't going to help you at all. Instead of such negativity and pessimism, start observing and appreciating the positive qualities about yourself. If you find that you would like to improve an aspect about yourself, think optimistically about obtaining the goal and write down concrete steps to achieve that goal.

Stop whining and complaining, take initiative, start planning, and put in 110% of your efforts to achieve your desired objectives.