If I'm very cute or handsome why do I have so much trouble finding someone?

I've been rated anywhere from a 6-8, called very cute and handsome and sexy but rarely, yet I've only had one serious relationship, the rest were very short, why is this?
Updates:
As for personality everyone who gets to know me who I open up to tells me I have an awesome personality, I make friends very easily but never can build up a dating kind of relationship

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• So, very boradly put, there are four categories that make someone attractive enough in a general sense for other people to consider them an actual partner:

- Physical looks. I think this is pretty straight forward and doesn'r require much explanation. Although maybe I should add that this also includes your overall style - clothes, haircut, how groomed you are, and so on.

- Personality. This includes things like being a genuinely good guy, having a sense of humor, being confident, caring, honest, and so on.

- General mindset and values. Some people care less about a partner's world views, some care more. But generally speaking, if certain of your world views are too different from each other, it just won't work, at least not in the long run. For instance, I know I could never date an overly religious or overly conservative person. We'd just be too different in our core values.

- And last but not least, the trickiest one - "chemistry". This is almost impossible to properly describe, it's just something you feel with each other or not. It also extends to sexual compatability. Whether you "click" or not, both romantically and sexually. One thing that usually ruins this, is being overly socially awkward.

Which one of these you're having troubles with, I don't know.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I guess looks aren't everything. Most women value the innards more than anything. What makes you you, and what makes you more desirable compared to another man.

1|0
    0|0
    • But then why do some get with those who treat them badly, surely I'm better than that

• Every one is different. Some people like being treated poorly. Everyone is different (I know you've seen an heard that a lot too). We also don't know who is bad for us usually until we spend enough time with them. Its one of those things that come with time.

• Meeting women is easy enough but meeting one that you can actually build a realtionship with is very hard indeed. A lot of men will go through their entire life having only one to three relationships at best and often there is nothing wrong with these guys. Sometimes it is just circumstance and bad luck, not always but sometimes. You just have to keep on trying and in the meantime work on making yourself a better person. I am rejected constantly despite being told "I am a really nice guy" so I am in the same boat.

0|1
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 7

• Maybe you're socially awkward.

1|1
    0|0
  • Because your past relationships didn't exactly hit off. You see, from my perspective as a young kid, love has a lot more to do with attitude than with looks. Lust will deal with just looks but love goes beyond to 'Am I comfortable with you?' 'Do we have a lot of stuff in common?' 'What are you willing to do to make your lover happy?' and a whole lot of that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Because you reek of negativity. When somebody is negative or feeling down other people can feel it.

2|1
    0|0
  • I need a pic to determine this. It's about your game to in the dating game. Do you have game to play.

0|0
    0|0
  • Could be sumn to do with your personality

1|0
    0|0
  • Personality or Attitude to name but a few.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe your standard?

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• Potentially, it could be social awkwardness, e. g., lacking sensitivity and a sense of romance. Not going out with a Girl that's comptaible.

1|0
    0|0
  • You need better game. Go here and read: www.therationalmale.com

And never forget, YOU ARE THE PRIZE! So act like it.

0|0
    0|0
  • It sounds like you want the girls to make the move.

0|0
    0|0
  • i'D say cause it's generally not easy xD so be happy that you got a little edge there over other guys. imagine how hard it is for those guys :P

0|0
    0|0
  • I've been called attractive to average and I've never been in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably because girls assume that you're already in a relationship

0|0
    0|0
  • Because relationships don't last or soley start from looks alone

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm in the same boat my friend..

0|0
    0|0
  • Social skillz