Would you judge a girl who's always been rejected for being ugly for getting plastic surgery?

A girl who has always been her natural genuine self and accepts it, exhibits a positive attitude, but gets everytime rejected for having an ugly face (regardless of a curveless body that she accepts).
Would you judge her?
  • Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If it helps her gain self confidence and there's no other way to get that confidence, then I would not judge her in the slightest

1|0
    0|0
  • No. People are shallow so it's normal for her to adapt.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• I don't know. Fill in the gaps for me, what is it that she has had done to herself and I'll tell you what I'd feel about it.

1|0
    0|0
    • Correcting her flaws, without overdoing it (looking like a plastic doll or wanting to have everything else).
      Some of us girls mourn at losing our natural features, but once society deems you ugly and guys reject the best of you for that, you end up giving up wanting to be your genuine natural self when it brings you pain.

What Girls Said 1

• No. I think you need to do whatever makes you happy. I'd just prefer she be honest about it, because... suddenly having really ugly kids would be super awkward.

1|0
    0|0
    • So sad :/ foreign eyes who look at children and judge them as ugly.

• Unfortunately, the truth is the truth.

Recommended myTakes