My ex is still physically attracted to me, how can I get him to be open to being emotionally attracted to me again?

We broke up two months ago and have both dated others since, we talk pretty regularly now and the conversations are good and we aren't afraid to bring up memories, and he's very flirtatious and admits he misses having sex with me. I feel as though the history and negative feelings get in the way for him, but there's no denying our chemistry is still there. I'm not entirely sure how to go about this I made a few mistakes with not having much experience in the dating game as he was my first real boyfriend, but I would like to see if we're actually toxic for each other or if it really was just a bad time and a few mistakes that we grew from with time apart and seeing other people. I know it wouldn't be easy, but I could try. What can I do to make it easier?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• You would be playing a very dangerous game if you tried to reconnect with him as a boyfriend. If you want to hook up with him for sexual needs it sounds like he is ready to jump your bones. But it's never easy reconnecting with an ex and 99 times out of 100 someone will get hurt, maybe even both people when you break up again. So it's up to you to either want the sex without emotion or just move past him and onto new possibilities.

This advice is not only backed up by lots of blogs and feedback I have seen from other people who tried over the years but from my own mistakes. I was in a 13+ years on again / off again relationship with my ex. Do you want to invest 10+ years with one guy? Me and my ex probably broke up over 10 times until we finally matured and realized we needed to stop the boomerang thing we had going and grow up in life.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes