Do you believe you are able to love a girl from her character and not her look?

• Yes. I can love a girl from her character.
  • No. I can't. The look is the most important for me.

11

Most Helpful Guys

• Yes i can love a girl based on her character because im in a relationship just like that
    mutual attraction to each other is very important but also character compatibility / values are also very important factor
    And lucky enaugh i found all those things in 1 girl and she did the same with me :)

• Going with looks. I saw a few people say "looks fade".
    wouldn't that mean and ulgy person would just get uglier.😂😂
    I mean we all have a limit. If you don't find someone physically appealing than why would you want to have sex with them. You can't deny that sex is at least some part of a healthy relationship.