When should I message him?

Met this guy online. We hung out hooked up etc. we talked for two months. Well I wasn’t feeling it so I told him I was done and to block me and delete my number. Well he eventually did. The next day I felt bad and regretted what I did.
I messaged him on another phone, and two different Facebook messengers. We argued back and forth. He basically told me he was done with me. Called me names. Crazy, psycho, stalker, etc. I’m none of those things. I basically just wanted another chance. Etc. he threatened me with police but he’s just talking shit. I’m not a threat to him and I only hit him up on the day after our fight. He was really mad that I cut him off and he said that was the icing on the cake and he didn’t want me anymore. But I don’t believe him.
Well it’s been four days since I spoke to him. I miss him. And I wanna message him again. I’m just wondering how long I should wait?
Updates:
I know it looks bad but one last try and apology isn’t bad.
Yeah I know I’m evil but I want him back. So a week or two weeks?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut your losses and move on. You forged a bond, then broke it just like that, then wanted it back. That's a super heart shattering combo. He knows what will happen if he trusts you again; the same thing.

It's unintentionally evil attacks like this that cause trust issues. Cause you meant no harm, you'll keep doing it. That's what makes it so scary.

0|0
    0|0
    • It would never happen again.

• Show All
    • I want him back. Just one more try.

• If I were him, I'd have blocked you. Toxic people are not healthy to keep in my life. I'm not an emotional Masochist.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 6

• Why wouldn't you believe him? You told him you were done with him first, remember. That probably hurt, and he feels he needs to move on, without being messed around. This could have happened to him before, or he could have really liked and just be really fragile. Either way I think you should just accept your initial decision and accept his wishes and move on. Anything else just seems a bit silly and isn't going to end well by the sounds of it

0|0
    0|0
  • You have lost out big time he no longer wants you as you hurt him real bad this love thing does kill the soul and you are pure evil your own words l am very happy that the guys got sense not to take you back get lost

0|0
    0|0
    • I’m not that bad. I won’t hurt him again.

• Show All
    • Lmaaaaooo

• kick your ass little brat

• Well it sucks to say but it might be beyond repair you can try but once there's too much emotion involved it's hard to get past it there's plenty of guys out there tho you can find someone who will appreciate you

0|0
    0|0
    • I don’t want any other guys. I want him.

• Give it a week and appologise then maybe he will forgive

• You can kindly fuck off from his life now. Thats my best advice to you.

0|0
    0|0
    • Nooo lol

• Show All
    • Give it a rest. He might block you if you persist

• It's not a question of when. Its a question of what. To which again, give it a rest.

• Smh... you're still gonna try to patch this up?

1|0
    0|0
  • 60 years or so

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion
and earn 1 more Xper point!

Recommended myTakes