When should I message him?

Met this guy online. We hung out hooked up etc. we talked for two months. Well I wasn’t feeling it so I told him I was done and to block me and delete my number. Well he eventually did. The next day I felt bad and regretted what I did.
I messaged him on another phone, and two different Facebook messengers. We argued back and forth. He basically told me he was done with me. Called me names. Crazy, psycho, stalker, etc. I’m none of those things. I basically just wanted another chance. Etc. he threatened me with police but he’s just talking shit. I’m not a threat to him and I only hit him up on the day after our fight. He was really mad that I cut him off and he said that was the icing on the cake and he didn’t want me anymore. But I don’t believe him.
Well it’s been four days since I spoke to him. I miss him. And I wanna message him again. I’m just wondering how long I should wait?
I know it looks bad but one last try and apology isn’t bad.
Yeah I know I’m evil but I want him back. So a week or two weeks?

07

Most Helpful Guy

• Cut your losses and move on. You forged a bond, then broke it just like that, then wanted it back. That's a super heart shattering combo. He knows what will happen if he trusts you again; the same thing.

It's unintentionally evil attacks like this that cause trust issues. Cause you meant no harm, you'll keep doing it. That's what makes it so scary.

• It would never happen again.

• I want him back. Just one more try.

• If I were him, I'd have blocked you. Toxic people are not healthy to keep in my life. I'm not an emotional Masochist.