What's the easiest way to find a good partner?

19

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• There really isn't any "easy" way. If you are looking for quality, this is especially true. The *best* way is to become good with women. Understand what they want, what they look for, then endeavor to improve yourself to meet those criteria. By doing this, you widen your dating pool significantly. Yes, you will have to change yourself. That is life. We constantly change. It's just whether you change in a desirable way.

Life is not easy. Understand that. Commit to it. Life is pain, as the Buddhists say. So will you suffer to grow? Or will you suffer to shrink?

Whether this be hitting the gym more often, slowly improving your diet, whatever. The primary thing is becoming socially confident and capable of expressing your sexuality in a dominant way, while being aware of her comfort levels.

A lot of guys think women need this or that. They don't. All they need is connection. You don't need to become a doctor. You don't need to have a million dollars in the bank. You don't need to have big muscles. All these things help, of course, but they are not necessities.

What is a necessity is social skill. Which can be taught and learned: practiced and mastered.

This set of skills is taught by PUA, or the Pick Up Artist community. Both males and females become PUAs. It is not about learning to pick up sleezy chicks and fucking and ditching them. It is about understanding how women work, what they want, improving yourself, and obtaining what *you* want, while also giving her what *she* wants. You can use those skills to obtain mutually pleasing sex--or mutually pleasing romance.

To put it shortly. Practice. That is the easiest way to find a good partner. The more you practice, the better options you will have.

• I'm sorry but I don't believe in that. My diet, my body, my attitude, and my work all are quite close to my ideal. Still I don't have luck.

Furthermore I attract women all the time, I'm never intimidated by them, and I can literally tell what their words really mean. Still they only want me to have sex only.

• Okay, thanks for sharing!

• Happy to help, hopefully I did. ^^