Boyfriend wants to move in together eventually?

My boyfriend just graduated from college. He is 25 and just started his job a few months ago. He is planning to get his own apartment soon.

I am still in college. But, i am also 4 years younger than him. We have been dating for 8 months. And, not only has he become someone i care for so deeply on a romantic level, but he is also my best friend! He is everything I have ever dreamed of having in a boyfriend, and I’m so glad i met him.

But, when he mentioned to me he wanted to move in together, once I settled in a career, i got a little scared. He told me he was worried he would scare me away by mentioning it. But, he also wanted to know what i thought.

A part of me doesn’t truly want to settle down like that with someone right now. I am 100% committed to him, and think of marrying him. But, I am also so young, and being cheated on in my last relationship kind of makes me not want to commit that much to someone.

I don’t really plan on getting married until I’m 25-30.
My boyfriend said he will wait for me. I know he really wants to be with me. But, I think i am just afraid of that commitment right now.

02