Am I going to be single for the rest of my life because of my height?

A few months ago I met this girl on Tinder and things were going well. At least until height was brought up and I revealed I was 5'7". Just like that, she ghosted me. So to avoid this I put my height in my profile and haven't had a match in months. Am I really that repulsive to women because I am short?

37

Most Helpful Girl

• You would be perfect for a girl that is 5/3. I think it's funny to see girls who are 5/3 with guys who are like 6/5. They have to stand on a box just to give him a kiss in the morning. But it could be worse, you could be at the opposite extreme.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dude, you are on a hookup site for sluts and fboys. You are not going to do well when young American women put their top attractive traits as "1. Tall 2. Good looking 3. Athletic 4. Large stature 5. Cute butt"

What you need to do is to find a site that has the kind of women looking for the kind of man you are, women that seek the traits you have.

For example, my traits are: Intelligent, rich, ambitious, worldly, kind, powerful, respectful, mature, even tempered, and white (a lot of Asian women put that as their #1). There is nothing there about being tall or good looking. I don't use tinder and wouldn't have any luck if I did. I use sites that have women looking for men with the traits that I have.

Trust me, a 4'10" sweet Filipina girl isn't going to care that you are 5'7".