I've accepted 3 date offers-is that too many?

Options, options
Options, options

I'm here, just trying to live life and love as if an ex boyfriend didn't throw out my expensive clothes and expensive knife. Jokes aside, I don't think all men are bad, and I have great faith in finding an amazing guy one day.

I've talked to a few guys, thank you tinder (you are surprisingly a gem), and some have offered the d, dates. I've accepted a few offers, but how many first dates are too many?

My dating goals: spend time with someone, get to know them, I won't be exclusive for the first few dates, and I don't plan on getting super deep in something right away. Mostly, I want someone to spend time with and engage in good, erm.. relations. So, I want more than a friends with benefits but less than my boo thang. Ya know?

How many date offers are too many to accept (within like a 2-3 week period)?
  • 2 is too many!
    Vote A
  • 3 dates
    Vote B
  • 5 dates
    Vote C
  • More than 10 is too many
    Vote D
  • There is no limit, have fun!
    Vote E
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
To clarify, I don't want a friend with benefits.
I want something exclusive eventually. But don't wish to rush into something deep and serious. A girl just wants to take things slow :) and have fun in the process!

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• I think as you are careful to clarify that it is just a date and not a relationship yet, I think it is wise to shop around. You don't have to commit and when you do you will have a sampling of a couple of guys, it makes the process go faster. I say why not!

1|0
    0|0
    • Ah, haha older and wiser also commented that I should clarify it's just a date, I'm operating that everyone is dating multiple people, like when I talk with a guy I think *he's talking to 3 more girls* but now I have to clarify "hey man, you're my Friday date but I also have a Saturday" ahhh

• Yep that's the smart way to go

• Are you wanting to have a sexual relationship with more than one guy at the same time?

1|0
    0|0
    • No, I don't that at all. I want to get to know a guy and go from there, eventually becoming exclusive with one of them.

• Show All
    • You could message and say, "We have not discussed this previously, but I want to make sure you understand that I am looking for a serious relationship when I know that I have met the person who is right for me. However, I am not expecting to have an exclusive relationship beginning with the first date. I am only mentioning this so that I am certain we don't begin with any misunderstandings."

• mmmm oh that's so nerve wracking. I have 0 faith that the men I'm seeing are only interested in me, but then again as a woman online there are typically more people after me than men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit have fun.

And thanks for the Audrey Hepburn pic.

If I could come back in another life... i would come back as her. ❤

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 20

• i think you're fine, but i just want to ask you what was it about these 3 that made you say yes to them? how they looked? something on their profile? what?

1|0
    0|0
    • one just makes me feel at ease, I can't explain it. The conversations are just so natural, no fake flirting stuff, it's just natural. I feel like I know him.
      the other is actually more of a friend thing, but it started as a date. but we realize I'm not down for casual stuff and he doesn't want a relationship. but he is my type, kinda nerdy and goofy.
      the last, his profile seemed like a good mix of serious and fun and he was really thoughtful when asking for the date (like where he suggested)(bc I have a special diet) and I appreciated that a lot.

• Show All
    • Yeah like i am one of those 'rare' guys who actually wants something serious for a change and i had well written profiles which girls say they like. but it seems like most girls only see the guys that have the hottest pictures up. And im competing with like legions of other dudes when i see profiles of girls i think i would be a match with. I have also messaged them with unique things other than just a simple 'hi' and still get nothing from them.

its just a frustrating experience for guys so i opt out of that.

• Yea, tinder forces you to be shallow in a way (bc of the low bio space provided looks are more important) but also because of the reputation (hook up site) a lot of people are half naked and looking for casual stuff... so it's like saturated with those people.

If this tinder thing doesn't work in the next few weeks, I'm just gonna join clubs and volunteer and let nature take its course.

• I don't see a Problem with it since you are a complete free Agent. It's not as if the guys aren't Talking to anyone else either, anyway.

1|0
    0|0
  • I think 3 is fine but one thing is delicate... what if date nr 1 is great?
    If you cancel the 2 other dates, that's 2 potential partners you screwed up.
    If after a week person nr 1 walks away, you could feel very sorry.

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh, I plan to go on a date with all of them :) and then go from there. At this point, it's about finding out what the chemistry is like and going from there :)

• Wish you all luck, hope there'll be chemistry with at least one :D

• There’s no limit, have fun! I truly believe in riding the single bandwagon to the fullest when single.

Just make sure to meet these guys on public places , gotta be safe out there!

1|0
    0|0
  • You're fine. Accept as many as you want. Men are pathetic nobody's anyways, and they'll all be desperate to be your side-piece. Fuck men lmao, treat them like shit! It makes me feel good when these fuckboys get fucked over, because I'm bitter that 1/4th of guys fuck 90% of women and then take them all for granted.

0|0
    0|0
    • lol I don't want to use people as my side-piece!
      I just want fun and eventually love.

• Lmao with a man? Look either men are spoiled with women and incapable of love or human connections or they're weak little bitch boys (because they aren't incapable of emotions like love). You'll have to deceive yourself and settle hard to actually love one and eventually you'll realize your mistake.

• Oh Per WEEK? That's too many. Please don't do that. I fucking can't stand when girls do that. Pick one guy, go on a date with him and if you wanna get to know him more, go on another date. If not, than find another guy, but don't date three people at the same fucking time. What is you fall for two or all three of them.

Please, breath and take it slow. One man at a time.

0|0
    0|0
  • No, date around. If one of them wants to be exclusive then cross that bridge then. I think dating multiple people is a good idea.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you are not in serious relationship, you can accept as many you want, until you decide who is the right one for you.

1|0
    0|0
  • Why tinder though?

I hear it's full or weirdos!

What if one of them is a psychopath and tries to murder you. Or holds you hostage in his basement and feeds you deep fried pigeon all day long.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on your morals.

I don’t mind if a girl has banged 10 guys after 10 boyfriendsz.

Several dates Is a huge red flag though. Shows 0 morals or integrity

0|0
    0|0
    • how so? (on the last sentence?) It's just dates : o

• Show All
    • Still that does not sit well with me regardless of sex or not.

Seeing 3 guys at a time is a red flag sex or not.

Maybe I’ve got too much morals but too each their own. Not that you are wrong but doesn’t sit with me.

• Lol I think you are simply more conservative about such topics, definitely not "too much morals" our morals are different, one is not better than the other.
      thank you for your opinion

• Thank God I didn't apologise
    Can't imagine the heartache I'd be going through now

0|0
    0|0
    • Everyone has the right to pursue love @Ranger_04

• read that too fast. Is @Ranger_04 my ex boyfriend who threw out my things, blocked and ignored me, and has he somehow found his way to GaG and my question? 99.9% chance no, but this is still juicy

• Yes you are correct. I don't know why I thought this was asked anonymously.
      My apologies
      I thought you were a crazy friend I once had.
      But you are correct nothing wrong in exploring your opinions
      I say that with respect

• My opinion.. No limit! only how many you can handle.

1|0
    0|0
  • Just don't make any of them serious relationships.

1|0
    0|0
    • trust me, definitely not doing that right now. This is all about fun until it's not (which probably won't be for months)

Do you go on dates with multiple people?

• have fun as long you can keep it all straight

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no limit, have fun!

0|0
    0|0
  • You aren't exclusive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Seems like desperate

0|0
    0|0
  • one at a time!

0|0
    0|0
  • There is no limit, have fun.

1|0
    0|0
  • ''I have great faith in finding an amazing guy one day.''

https://i.imgur.com/P5TeuEh.gif

2|0
    0|0
    • lmao, ok a decent one XD

• Until an overall shift in the collective consciousness occurs, this is unlikely.

What Girls Said 4

• I guess as many as you are wanting to fuck, to be honest , as that seems to be your goal.

1|0
    0|0
    • No, not at all. I don't do casual sex. I want a companion, but not a deep serious relationship.

• I don't know, I just took "engage in good, er, relations" to mean sex just by the way you put it, sort of tongue in cheek.

• do what pleases you if keeping your options open is best for you currently then hey who are we to judge

1|0
    0|0
  • I think you're fine until you start regular dating with some special guy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just go out and have fun with other guys.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes