I've accepted 3 date offers-is that too many?

Options, options
Options, options

I'm here, just trying to live life and love as if an ex boyfriend didn't throw out my expensive clothes and expensive knife. Jokes aside, I don't think all men are bad, and I have great faith in finding an amazing guy one day.

I've talked to a few guys, thank you tinder (you are surprisingly a gem), and some have offered the d, dates. I've accepted a few offers, but how many first dates are too many?

My dating goals: spend time with someone, get to know them, I won't be exclusive for the first few dates, and I don't plan on getting super deep in something right away. Mostly, I want someone to spend time with and engage in good, erm.. relations. So, I want more than a friends with benefits but less than my boo thang. Ya know?

How many date offers are too many to accept (within like a 2-3 week period)?
  • 2 is too many!
  • 3 dates
  • 5 dates
    Vote C
  • More than 10 is too many
    Vote D
  • There is no limit, have fun!
    Vote E
To clarify, I don't want a friend with benefits.
I want something exclusive eventually. But don't wish to rush into something deep and serious. A girl just wants to take things slow :) and have fun in the process!

522

Most Helpful Guys

• I think as you are careful to clarify that it is just a date and not a relationship yet, I think it is wise to shop around. You don't have to commit and when you do you will have a sampling of a couple of guys, it makes the process go faster. I say why not!

• Ah, haha older and wiser also commented that I should clarify it's just a date, I'm operating that everyone is dating multiple people, like when I talk with a guy I think *he's talking to 3 more girls* but now I have to clarify "hey man, you're my Friday date but I also have a Saturday" ahhh

• Yep that's the smart way to go

• Are you wanting to have a sexual relationship with more than one guy at the same time?

• No, I don't that at all. I want to get to know a guy and go from there, eventually becoming exclusive with one of them.

• You could message and say, "We have not discussed this previously, but I want to make sure you understand that I am looking for a serious relationship when I know that I have met the person who is right for me. However, I am not expecting to have an exclusive relationship beginning with the first date. I am only mentioning this so that I am certain we don't begin with any misunderstandings."

• mmmm oh that's so nerve wracking. I have 0 faith that the men I'm seeing are only interested in me, but then again as a woman online there are typically more people after me than men.

Most Helpful Girl

• Shit have fun.

And thanks for the Audrey Hepburn pic.

If I could come back in another life... i would come back as her. ❤