Is Irby wrong to date a 25 year old woman with kids when you are 18 years old?

Sorry I meant to type “is it wrong”

14

Most Helpful Girl

• No. If you and the girl are happy, then it is fine. It should not matter to anyone else.

Most Helpful Guy

• Yes. Why would you subject yourself to that? Dating single moms is not the same as dating in general. You will never be #1 to her. Her kids will always come first and believe it or not, their father will too! You will never get her alone, kids will always be around. She will need money and turn to you to help raise someone elses kids. Stay away from that drama.