Are business cards a good thing to invest in as a way of giving a girl your number?

• Yes
    Vote A
  • No
    Vote B
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do that then it looks like you give out your number to every girl

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• Women fall for that shit ALL the time!
    Few will ever admit it, but literally every dime you piss away is attractive to all women everywhere. It demonstrates that you have disposable income that they can manipulate you into spending on them. That's why women are total sluts for guys with high end sports cars, obnoxious jewelry and gambling habits. You don't even have to actually have money if you can convince a woman that you do. Just make sure you get written consent before you fuck. Remember, remorse = rape in the US.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!

What Guys Said 9

• I wouldn't even though I DO have business cards for my practice. Maybe carry a few cards from a local restaurant you like and write your number on that and give it to her (hint, hint).

0|0
    0|0
  • I get the idea, but look it from her point, you give out dozens of cards a day and she is just a drop in the bucket to you.

0|1
    0|0
  • If you have a business or profession, go for it. You advertise your construction or bookkeeping or plumbing business, or your corporation for which you work, even if it goes nowhere with her.

0|0
    0|0
  • I mean I don't really know what you mean by "invest in"; it's not like they're expensive. Get a few done if you want, sure. Makes it easy to write down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Business cards might make you look a little desperate, unless you have a business and cards anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • Depends on what you do for a living.

0|0
    0|0
  • By the gods of never heard somthing so 😑

0|0
    0|0
  • No only if you can't remember your number

0|0
    0|0
  • No. Coz they never fall first