Are business cards a good thing to invest in as a way of giving a girl your number?

• Yes
  • No

111

Most Helpful Girl

• If you do that then it looks like you give out your number to every girl

Most Helpful Guys

• Women fall for that shit ALL the time!
    Few will ever admit it, but literally every dime you piss away is attractive to all women everywhere. It demonstrates that you have disposable income that they can manipulate you into spending on them. That's why women are total sluts for guys with high end sports cars, obnoxious jewelry and gambling habits. You don't even have to actually have money if you can convince a woman that you do. Just make sure you get written consent before you fuck. Remember, remorse = rape in the US.