Will I Get A Boyfriend?

Hi everyone,

I'm nearly 22 and I've never had a boyfriend, but really want one.

Although, I'm worried no boy would want to date me for these reasons:
1.) I live at home with my Dad. I recently left university in a lot of debt and had to move in with him until I save up a bit of money in order to move out again.
He said he doesn't mind me having boys round, but I'm embarrassed because I have a tiny, single bed which I've grown out of for the past 10 years... There's barely enough room for me and no guy is going to want to sleep with me on that.
2.) I can't drive, I have been learning on and off for the past two years. But I'm rubbish at it and never been able to pass the tests.

However, I have been told I'm attractive (although I don't think I am) and I do have a fairly decent job in Marketing so at least I have that going for me? Also, I like to thinkI have a nice personality and that I'm not mean or unapproachable in any way?

So to all guys on this page would you date a girl if she was living at home and couldn't drive?
Girls, would it bother you if a guy was in my position?
Really want to know if these things may stop me from getting a partner or not.
Thanks. x

29

Most Helpful Guy

• Seeing as many people are in a similar situation I'd say it isn't a big deal. Although how are you so bad at driving😂.
    And I'm in a nearly identical situation as you, except I can actually drive (but I don't have my own car😢).

Most Helpful Girl

• You will be fine! The hard bit is recognising a good guy, so you can grab him before some other girl does. Do not be insecure about ANY of this. It does not alter you or your personality. A guy that is bothered about these minor details is not worth your time or effort.

Take what other people say as true. We all think we are not as attractive as we want to be, but I bet they are right!