On a dating app, when me and a girl match , what should the first message be?

everyone tellin me rawwwr doesn't work and I'm sad now because I'm a weirdo lol help

1|1

Most Helpful Girls

• Try to be original, maybe a bit funny. Ask an interesting, unusual question. Such as “what kind of apple would you be?“, or invite them to count Dracula's birthday party.
    Or if you're not sure about that, just say “hi“.

0|0
    0|0
  • As cliché as it sounds, be yourself. If rawr feels right, go for it.
    It's important that there is chemistry - so don't act. Say what feels right.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 16

What Guys Said 17

• Read their profile first, if there is a relatable question, ask it. If she’s a foodie, ask if she likes tapas. If she’s a wine person ask red or white?

0|2
    0|0
  • Hello. My name is tohhhru, with a triple H. Are u also not looking for a hookup? 😂😂😂Just start with hi bro

0|0
    0|1
    • Hi isn't good enough, girls want wayyyyyy more i was give up and die a virgin

• Show All
    • Try this: "hey, if ur looking for a real bad boy, look further. If ur looking for a guy who's got it all, except a sex life, that's me. But, Let me warn u babe, that once u go tohhh... U'll never wanna go... 😂✌️

• that lack of sex life part isn't gonna work 😂

• Rawr. Definitely rawr. And dick pics.

Kidding!

Just say Hi, and be yourself. Try not to be too eager, but don't be fake about it.

1|0
    0|1
  • Myself, I suck at opening liners. "My hey how is your day going so far" gets no response. Practically why I quit dating apps. Every girl wants a wow factor on one line. Feels like a guy is better off just sending a private pic just for a response.

0|0
    0|0
    • So get better at texting so you can create that wow factor! Girls don't want a quitter and I'm sure you don't want to be a quitter either

• Be yourself dude. Be weird, be 2000s emo if that's who you are. Eventually you'll find someone who appreciates who YOU are. If they dont like rawr XD then they can M'uwu've somewhere else

0|0
    0|0
  • XD I don't know either lol. Some girls respond and some others don't. Just be natural and say what you like of her! :) Or talk about a topic she says has interest on.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe ask a few questions about things on their profile to start a conversation

0|0
    0|0
  • Pick up lines are always good classics. Especially when you have a really good one which can break the ice a bit between you two.

0|0
    0|0
  • You can say like the movie anger management "its so hard to express myself, when im on the verge of exploding under my pants" :D

0|0
    0|0
  • Holy shit i was so fucking cringe back in the day 😫🔫

0|0
    0|0
  • Is what you feel like texting you shouldn't sacrifice your personality for someone else

0|0
    0|0
  • Just Hi, Hey, Hello would be from me.

0|0
    0|0
  • Hey I'm Tohhru

0|1
    0|0
  • Yea dont ever say rawr to anyone ever.

0|0
    0|0
  • "So... what do you think about butt stuff?"

0|0
    0|0
  • Say if she's landing tilted

0|0
    0|0
  • Tell her you have ligma

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes