Is it normal that I treat my boyfriend like a baby?

I’m 25 and he’s 20, I really love taking care of him and treating him like he’s a baby, I like kissing him all the time, stroking his hair, wiping his face with baby wipes when he gets too hot, giving him full body massages , I like making him drinks and food, I like buying him thinks he wants like PS4 games etc, last night I even did a face mask for him and give him a hand massage lol I feel like I go a bit too far is this normal or should I stop spoiling him I’m worried if I spoil him too much he will take it for granted

013

Most Helpful Guys

• if you need to ask, then maybe you know it's "off." do some thinking and determine why you have this compulsion, then consider why he continues to allow it. chances are you're looking for someone to reciprocate. if he doesn't, then maybe you should consider finding someone who will.

• Those are perfectly normal things to do for each other, but you made it weird by using the phrase "babying" to describe your affection for him.

The only thing that warrants concern is that you made no mention of him reciprocating.