I'm unhappy because I'm single, I'm single because I'm unhappy?

What can I even do?

0|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Somehow I lucked in to mine and you will too. Just gotta try new things.

I worked a minimum wage job and met a guy in the drive through. Talked to him long distance and when he ghosted me I became super depressed and signed up for match. Met my man within a few days of being signed on.

0|0
    0|0
    • That's what everyone is telling me to use but I feel like it'll still happen like other dating sites

• Show All
    • Ouch that's fucked up which is understandable because approaching needs so much courage and confidence. Well do you go out often? Socially?

• So so, I have been more lately

Most Helpful Guys

• Find a way to be happy that doesn't involve being in a romantic relationship. If that's the only way for you to be happy, technically you don't deserve to be happy. You have to be happy or content with yourself to spread the positive energy to someone you meet. A significant other is good for helping cheer you up, but I don't think they should be the sole source of your happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • First, think about the bright side. Think of the pros that come with being single. Next, why do you want or need a partner? Why not have a ton of friends instead? Stay in touch with them. Next, focus on who you are. What kind of person are you? What do you like/dislike? Next, What are your desires in a partner? What do you want? Are those things realistic expectatuons? No one is perfect. You're gonna have to give something up. And finally, don't let others see the unhappiness within you. It's a big turn off. People want to be surrounded by those that are confident and can improve their lives. So show some strength and power.

0|0
    0|0
    • What about your sex life? You don't think it's important for both men and women?

• @AmazingGuy008 If that's important to you then put it on the list of wants/desires. You can find or turn a female friend into a friends with benefits if it matters that much to you. I'm 28 and never kissed or dated. Don't see that changing anytime soon. I can live without sex.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• Be happy.

0|0
    1|1
  • You are unhappy. If you do not enjoy your own company, then you have some other things to figure out. If you need someone to make you happy, then you will never find true happiness.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• What came first- the chicken or the egg? What's the endagme here? Just being happy or a relationship? You can be happy without a relationship.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well for starters, you can make your life more interesting by trying new things, meeting new people, etc. Find a way for you to be content in your own life before trying to bring a relationship into the mix. You don't need a relationship to be happy, that's all in your head, and allowing that mentality to take a hold of you will only cause you problems in life..

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
  • Do happy things. Spend a lot of time doing things you enjoy. Try and have fun as much as possible. Go out, meet people. Once you start enjoying yourself the single life won't seem so bad.

0|0
    0|0
  • This actually made me laugh a little.

Um. Don't express it 'cause no one wants to hear a guy complain about his loneliness; makes you come off as less attractive if you do. Complain, I mean.

Hide it and never open up about it ever again. Not to say that men shouldn't share their feelings, it's just women don't like to hear men complain. Open up, yes. Complain no.

Get out and be more active so the dopamine can flush the lonlineas away because coming off as unhappy is also repulsive. Especially if you're a less than/average looking guy.

You'll feel better and come off as more independent and less needy. Exactly what a potential partner looks out for. That and the right chemistry.

0|0
    0|0
  • Start getting happy. No one likes to be around unhappy people.

0|0
    0|0
  • Get a life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Try to pretend your happy

0|0
    0|0
  • Catch 22
    Welcome to my world late at night.

0|0
    0|0