I'm unhappy because I'm single, I'm single because I'm unhappy?

What can I even do?

313

Most Helpful Girl

• Somehow I lucked in to mine and you will too. Just gotta try new things.

I worked a minimum wage job and met a guy in the drive through. Talked to him long distance and when he ghosted me I became super depressed and signed up for match. Met my man within a few days of being signed on.

• That's what everyone is telling me to use but I feel like it'll still happen like other dating sites

• Ouch that's fucked up which is understandable because approaching needs so much courage and confidence. Well do you go out often? Socially?

• So so, I have been more lately

Most Helpful Guys

• Find a way to be happy that doesn't involve being in a romantic relationship. If that's the only way for you to be happy, technically you don't deserve to be happy. You have to be happy or content with yourself to spread the positive energy to someone you meet. A significant other is good for helping cheer you up, but I don't think they should be the sole source of your happiness.

• First, think about the bright side. Think of the pros that come with being single. Next, why do you want or need a partner? Why not have a ton of friends instead? Stay in touch with them. Next, focus on who you are. What kind of person are you? What do you like/dislike? Next, What are your desires in a partner? What do you want? Are those things realistic expectatuons? No one is perfect. You're gonna have to give something up. And finally, don't let others see the unhappiness within you. It's a big turn off. People want to be surrounded by those that are confident and can improve their lives. So show some strength and power.

• What about your sex life? You don't think it's important for both men and women?

• @AmazingGuy008 If that's important to you then put it on the list of wants/desires. You can find or turn a female friend into a friends with benefits if it matters that much to you. I'm 28 and never kissed or dated. Don't see that changing anytime soon. I can live without sex.