Girls, Will American girls like me?

I've been on this site for like 4 years counting and here people whine about how looks dont matter or whatever. I'm not American I live in Puerto Rico and here A girl won't date you if you are even remotely average. Looks are king here for everything here. I don't know why but that's just cultural I guess.

So will a decent looking nice American girl like me? I mean I'm pretty ugly for PR standards or how people like to put it nicely here I'm "Average" and I might be moving to the US soon with my family.

2