• I'll find someone if I put myself out there
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• I've only ever had real feelings about one girl ever, but never made a move so I never even knew what it was like to have a girlfriend in highschool, and I'm to afraid to open up to anyone after seeing many family members and friends go through some rough relationship. plus I'm just a crappy person who doesn't deserve any body beautiful in his life.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, maybe. I don't know for sure but there is a very good chance I will die a lonely old man. Sometimes you have to face sad realities and find a way to deal with it. It is my plan B though. I haven't given up yet.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I've only ever been alone just because of self-esteem but mainly because I don't put myself out there. I don't want to attract attention from guys, so I usually don't. Simple as that

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I've accepted the bitter truth that I'll be alone forever so now the only way to be happy is to just make happy memories and recall them all when I end up dying alone

0|0
    0|0
  • No doubt in my mind anymore. I'll definitely be alone forever. Which hurts because I can't figure out how to be truly and completely happy in that situation

0|1
    0|0
  • im not afraid of being alone, i love being alone, im afraid of being lonely and end up being lonely, and yes, i do highly doubt that i'll end up being lonely

0|0
    0|0
  • I feel I will be. If I start to get kind of close to anyone, I do something to push them away. I do it in a way that it was their idea to stay away.

0|0
    0|0
  • At this point in my life yes, however that could change :)

0|0
    0|0
  • I've got a woman and I love her to death. She makes me mad a lot, but I know I love her.

0|0
    0|0
  • Maybe

0|0
    0|0
  • Nope

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell nah 😎😎

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't care

0|0
    0|0
  • i really wanna believe C, but after my ex cheated on me and ripped my heart out and shredded it into a gajillion pieces, i dont think ill ever be able to love the same way again

0|1
    0|0
  • All women care about is height ) :

0|0
    0|1

What Girls Said 1

Recommended myTakes