Do you think you'll be alone forever?

• Yes, I feel I'm too introverted
  • I feel I'm meant to be alone
  • I'll find someone if I put myself out there
    Vote C
  • Other
    Vote D

214

Most Helpful Guys

• I've only ever had real feelings about one girl ever, but never made a move so I never even knew what it was like to have a girlfriend in highschool, and I'm to afraid to open up to anyone after seeing many family members and friends go through some rough relationship. plus I'm just a crappy person who doesn't deserve any body beautiful in his life.

• Yes, maybe. I don't know for sure but there is a very good chance I will die a lonely old man. Sometimes you have to face sad realities and find a way to deal with it. It is my plan B though. I haven't given up yet.

Most Helpful Girl

• I think I've only ever been alone just because of self-esteem but mainly because I don't put myself out there. I don't want to attract attention from guys, so I usually don't. Simple as that