He cares about me but won’t be with me?

I’ve been dating this guy for a few months. And as silly as this sounds I think I’m falling for him. ( I know you could say it’s quick but I’ve never had quite this particular feeling about any guy.) And I feel like he is starting to fall for me too. First off we live an hour away from eachother and both go to school so it’s hard to see one another. But when we do he makes the effort to come to see me. He’ll sometimes sleep over and we end up cuddling and kissing. He’ll caress my face and just look at me. He never iniates sex which i guess is good because i know he doesn’t mind not doing it. He always talks about us doing more things together etc. but of course i find out he is also talking to other girls. I don't know how I feel because I want to be in a relationship and he says he can’t do a relationship because he doesn’t feel like he can give that to me. But of course him entertaining other girls makes me think other wise. I know he cares about me but how can I guard my heart when i want to be with him all the time?

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• He’s full of shit and you’re stupid. You’re nothing but a part time piece of pussy. He can’t or won’t be in a relationship with you personally. All these niceties are nothing but bones he’s throwing you so you’ll keep fucking him. Get smart and tell him to commit or get out

4|1
    0|0
    • Do you know how to read? She said they don't have sex.

• Show All
    • We have sex but I’m saying he doesn’t force sex upon me like we don’t need to have sex to enjoy eachothers company

• Then stop having it and see how long he stays

Most Helpful Girl

• Maybe he is looking for the best offer which is why a person dates in the first place. So maintaining conversations with other girls is just normal in dating until both declare exclusivity, meaning you don't date anyone else and break off relations with everyone else. At least this guy is a gentleman and is not insisting on sex as most would do. He may also be considering someone closer instead of an hour away. I don't see him as having as much invested in the feelings of she's the one as you are having towards him. And that is not uncommon either as it happens all the time. I would say reign back your feeling until you can be sure he really feels the same way, not just oozing pillow talk.

0|0
    0|0
    • He told me he doesn’t want me to leave his life and it would be hard to be just friends. He says he doesn’t want to hurt me. But i guess you’re right I’m just an option. 😔

• dear, men say lots of things in order to keep a door open for them if other plans fail. Lots of women are just gullible because they want to believe the guy but are wearing blinders to any red flags that they should have seen along the way.

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Oldest trick in the book. Alpha Male strategies YouTube channel teaches this. His channel has grown like a virus... guess it works.

1|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• He’s keeping his options open for sure. He may want the benefits of a relationship without the commitment. If a guy truly wanted to be in the relationship he would sacrifice everything he could to be with the person.

1|0
    0|0
  • He us using you. Leave him.

0|0
    0|0
  • The whole ' I care about you ' but goes on to do things that show the opposite is a way to manipulate you, he is just using you and wants to keep you interested in him without him committing to you 100% .

1|0
    0|0
  • Your a friends with benefits if he considered you to be anything more he wouldn't be talking to other girls. You should of made him wait for the cookie now he has nothing to look forward to with you and easy girls dont end up being the one he wants to take down the isle. Hard to get next time

0|0
    1|0
    • If he wanted to be with her and not mentally unstable, sex would enhance that not prevent it. games work on crazy people. Then you are left married to a crazy person.

• Tricky tricky tricky... I had a boyfriend on the other side of the world. I was in Korea and he was in Cleveland. But we called eachotger two times a day. The 10 minutes I spent walking to my class (bed time for him) and at 11pm when I was finishing work and it was (6 am for him walking his dog)

It worked out cuz we constantly communicated.

1|0
    0|0
  • A guy who is really into you is going to pursue you. It seems like he is keeping his options open which is not bad at all. You should also do the same. Especially if you guys don't know each other well. Anyways, time does tend to change a guy's level of interest. It may go up or down depending on your actions. I highly recommend you look up a channel called datinglogic on youtube.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes