Would you date me?

i have green eyes, dirty blonde hair, am 5"5, really nice, kind, and sweet
Updates:
a lot of you wanted me to put some of my bad qualities so here you good
i have severe body issues
i can be a bitch when i'm angry

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Well, I don't know you enough to say yes or no. Even if physical traits matter, they are not my priority.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 42

• I think your father would not approve of me dating you! :)

1|4
    0|0
  • Yes, I would

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mean to be an asshole, but asking this question this way does not amount to much.

I can believe that you are nice, kind and sweet, definitely. However, even if you try to be nice, kind and sweet, does not mean that others will necessarily think that way of you. What you might think is a sweet gesture, someone else might find annoying.
    (And I'll just ignore the fact that you can't be only nice, kind and sweet for now; we all have our dark sides too.)

Then the physical characteristics you mentioned: I know I personally don't care much about eye and hair colour or length, but more about the shape of the face, for example. On top of that, a large part of beauty is how the different body parts work together. Cup A on a 300 kg (~600 pounds) girl looks weird, but so does cup H on a 40 kg (~80 pounds) girl (admittedly, the latter girl would literally be half a skeleton with 35 kg boobs, but you get the point I'm making).

The thing is, you can't answer this question without a full picture of who you really are and what you really look like. We are so much more than just our eye and hair colour or our good characteristics.
    If you really want people to make an educated guess of whether they'd date you, you should upload a picture (which I think you shouldn't do, since this is the internet, and it would probably do more harm than good) and have conversations with people so they can get to know you.

1|1
    0|0
  • Gosh, this is all so sudden.

Could we maybe get to know each other a little before we rush into anything?

1|0
    0|0
  • Nice, kind, and sweet. Have you ever met a girl that didn't say this? How many say "i'm a raging bitch"? lol

1|0
    0|0
    • why don't you look at the update I just made then

• Show All
    • Just take it one day at a time. you lost weight you've already done what a lot of people fail to do so you've already scored a MAJOR victory. Remind yourself of your worth at least once everyday. do something each day that makes yourself feel beautiful, get a new hairstyle, buy a new outfit, buy a perfume, makeup, work out whatever it takes. Surround yourself with positive people. ignore and cut out the negative ones. Approach everyone with a beaming smile (in the beginning you may have to fake it) but something amazing will happen. after a while people will be smiling at you and feel graced by your presence because everyone is insecure in some way and everyone just wants to be loved. Some will return the positive energy some will just take it. stay with those people that return it. keep doing this and i promise you one day you'll look in the mirror and a beautiful woman will be staring back at you.

• only if you like starwars and comic books as id be interested in a girl who likes starwars and comic books as much as i do as i can't date a girl who doesn't like starwars and comic books

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe. wed need to get to know eachother a little first

1|0
    0|0
  • That description means nothing to me because you could look like anything and unless I see a picture of you I'm not dating you

1|1
    0|0
  • How could you ask that, without a picture, I don't actually care, its just a bit odd to me. But yes I would, it'd be fun to tower over you at 6'2 x)

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess so, almost any guy would be interested these looks.

1|0
    0|0
  • You don't sound to bad, just no photo. Pm me one and we can talk.

1|0
    0|0
  • maybe. but i can’t decide just by seeing descriptive words in a paragraph :p

1|0
    0|0
  • Dirty blonde hair? Try some shampoo. Then you can have clean blonde hair. :P

1|1
    0|0
  • I wouldn't mind your appearance as long as hearts can sync

1|0
    0|0
  • Looks are not that important, but i like kind and sweet so yes i would

1|0
    0|0
  • I'm a sucker for green eyes, but I know nothing about you, so I couldn't say for sure.

1|0
    0|0
  • Probably, if I was 20 years younger and single :)

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure

1|0
    0|0
  • U hav beating heart yes? I do i do

2|1
    0|0
  • Depends on how big your boobs are

1|2
    1|0
  • Sorry l have my own girl and l dont cheat

1|0
    0|0
  • No..

1|0
    0|0
  • If you were my age☺

1|0
    0|0
  • 😂
    Ya like that says a lot lol...

1|1
    0|0
  • Do you have a big booty?

1|1
    2|1
  • if you cook well then yes otherwise no.

1|1
    0|0
  • I dunno who you are tbh

2|0
    0|0
  • Picture?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Of course I would

1|0
    0|0
  • Show more from Guys

What Girls Said 2

• With no weight or pic how are guys supposed to even guess?

1|2
    0|0
  • Well as long as you're telling the truth, why not?

1|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes