How can I get my boyfriend to kiss me longer?

My boyfriend, from the start, has been very concerned about pushing me into things. I have to initiate almost everything and that sometimes makes me uncomfortable with how vulnerable I have to be. He always kisses me very quickly, but I want a longer kiss. I can’t just tell him that, so what are some ways to get him to do that? (I’m almost 17, for reference)

15

Most Helpful Guy

• try and tug at his hair a bit; do some foreplay that will get him to know that you want more.

if you’re uncomfortable about doing the initiating, then open up to him, tell him about how it makes you uncomfortable

Most Helpful Girl

• I’m curious as to why you can’t ask him? You could try hinting or just bringing it up in casual conversation. Or mention it like “my friend wants to kiss her boyfriend for longer, like a classic make out session any tips for her?” You can also try wrapping your arms around him?