Was he just using me?

I met this guy a couple months ago. We started hanging out, and soon started to hook up. He was pretty flirty and acted like he really liked me. He seemed like a nice guy at first, but then it started to seem like he was just using me. I was always the one driving him/to him, I bought the majority of whatever we shared (He never offered to pay... always expected me to. I know), he never reciprocated when we hooked up, and once he didn't even walk me to my car in the middle of the night. He would randomly act like he wanted to see me and was pretty sweet when he did, but then he blew me off twice in a row then proceeded to text/call me at 10 at night on both occasions acting like nothing happened. I then ignored him since he was acting so shady, but we eventually hung out one more time. I briefly met his friends this time and a couple of them were talking to me like I was his girlfriend. Obviously, this confuses me as he blew me off and treated me with virtually no respect, so when we left I asked him, "They think we're dating or something?" and he goes, "Yeah... I call you my girl in front of them." ? He sure as hell did not treat me as such. Later that night we got into a bit of a disagreement and haven't talked since. So my question is... why do you think he would be so selfish and treat me like I didn't really matter (unless I was giving him something), but then say otherwise to his friends as if we were dating?

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 1

• Sounds like a jerk to me. Why are you staying?

0|0
    0|0
    • I stopped talking to him a month or so ago but I probably should've done that way earlier lol

What Girls Said 1

• No, he wasn't using you, he's just an ass by nature.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes