Why a guy initiated the second date but rescheduled it twice?

I went to have the first date with a guy last Thursday, it went quite well. He messaged me later that night, we bantered with each other till midnight. The very next day he asked me on a second date on Sunday night, as his friends was visiting him during the weekend. On Saturday afternoon he told me he needed to rescheduled it to the next Tuesday night as his friends will stay till Tuesday morning. He kept texting me till Sunday, and then seemed out of touch. I texted him on Monday morning to see if everything goes well, he said he was super busy and having a stomach, and then he said he had to rescheduled it again to Thursday. But this time, I haven’t agreed yet, just told him let’s see if he is feeling better by then.

I am a little bit confused, if he is not interested why he initated the second date in the first place. I don’t know if I should give a third chance to him. Even if I did, maybe next time he will do this again. So, what should I do now?

10