Girls, when you are single how many guys do you consider before picking one?

• 2 or less
  • 5 or less
  • 10 or less
    Vote C
  • 20 or less
    Vote D
  • 50 or less
    Vote E
  • 100 or less
    Vote F
  • More than 100
    Vote G

1

What Girls Said 1

• I won't go on first coffee dates with more than 4 people at a time. I mean, seriously, you only have so many days in a week, and you have to kind of keep the first/second/ dates (the amount of time I let myself know if I am a) interested b) feeling something romantically c) he has not ruined it with red flags) within 1-2 weeks to compare adaquately. so, I never keep more than 4 people in 2 weeks because someone will be boring after the first date, leaving 2 or 3 people for having a second date and then like only 1-2 if anyone get third dates. and if you make it past the third date it means I've probably enjoyed spending time with a person and I genuinely want to get to know them without the hassle of endless nonexclusive "dating" that lends itself to "fwb"and treating each other as nonpriorities. After about 3 dates I know if someone is worth arranging my schedule.