What does it mean when a girl that I know in my school asks for my number first?

So I have just graduated from high school and in this past year, I have been crushing on this girl who is in grade 10 in my school. From the very beginning of the year, my goal has been to get her phone number but I was never brave enough to ask her. But on the last day of school when I was talking to her and some other friends. She asked for my number without giving me hers. I of course gave her my number and later I messaged her on ig about her number. She did ended up giving me. But my question is why did she want my number? Let me know thanks!!

10