Would you date a guy with an eating disorder?

I asked a question yesterday: "Would you date a guy with ____, ____, ____. Most women voted no, but I couldn't tell which factor caused them to vote no, so I'm asking a set of questions to see which poll result most closely matches the poll result for yesterday's question.

Let me know if you voted in the poll and if you read the details of this question or not, seeing as the details and an explanation of what I'm doing could influence the results.

If you have read the details at least tell me you have read the details. Since I have no way of knowing how many people saw the details in yesterday's question, I will check and see how the disparity between answers and poll votes on yesterdays' question compares to the disparity of detail readers and poll voters on today's question.

So let me know if you have read the details. I appreciate it!
  • I would not date a guy with an eating disorder, even if we hit it off
  • I would date a guy with an eating disorder if we hit it off
  • I'd prefer a guy I date have an eating disorder (and why?)
    Vote C
  • I would not date a guy who didn't have an eating disorder (what?)
    Vote D
  • I like cats/see results
    Vote E
  • I like dogs/see results
    Vote F
  • I like bunnies/see results
    Vote G

20