Guys, do you expect your girlfriend/fiance/wife to never fart?

Funny question lol but I was wondering if guys really hold the women in their lives to these expectations/standards? I have been living with my boyfriend for 5 years and have never slipped up lol :) I pray I can keep it up cause that would be super embarrassing & I want to be a lady. It did happen once though when I was drunk but it was an accident and he just thought it was hilarious cause he'd never witnessed it before lol. Do you agree that girls should never fart? How do you react when it does happen?

Thanks! :)

0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I think it is good manners and maintains a good atmosphere (pun intended) if neither partner makes a habit of cutting the cheese in the presence of the other. However, there are times when it is unavoidable, just like sneezing, and it should not be treated as a big deal.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• A little too much pressure to put on yourself, do you really think your guy would feel different about you or that you're not lady like for doing something that him and his friends laugh like hell about when it happens?
    Be realistic expect human beings both guys and girls to fart on occasion, or hold it in and have stomach pains for hours and hours.

1|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 7

• Doesn't sound like a realistic expectation.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think it's good manners to excuse yourself and go to the bathroom, or just somewhere else, if you think you need to. That's what I'd do.

Granted, I wouldn't crucify my girlfriend for slipping up here and there.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't care when they do if people think like this thay are retarded

0|0
    0|0
  • I might as well expect them to not be human 😂

1|0
    0|0
  • Wait... What? Girls fart?

0|0
    0|0
  • My ex wife out farts me like crazy

0|0
    0|0
  • farting is fine with me

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

• Guys actually feel good if their girl farts in front of them believe it or not. Because it's a sign that you're comfortable around them lol

1|1
    0|0
  • It is a silly expectation

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes