My boyfriend hasn’t spoke to me in 6 hours? I’m starting to panic :(?

I know this sounds clingy but I feel like he’s avoiding me i last spoke to him at 9 am and he was at work and he said he’s ring me later, it’s 3pm now and he hasn’t rang or text me , I really want him to initiate the call and not me and I find it hard to control , If he hasn’t contacted me by the end of the day should I confront him and ask if there is something wrong?

619

Most Helpful Guys

• If that's your boyfriend then why don't you initiate the call? Relationships can never be always one sided or else they never will work, and people end up paranoid just like you are right now.

• Because I initiated the kat one so I don’t want to bother him if he doesn’t wanna speak to me :/?

• Why wouldn't he want to speak to you if that's your boyfriend? Unless there was an argument. Anyways, he may just be busy doing something else.

• Yes, it sounds very clingy! These are the kinds of incidents that push guys away!

Most Helpful Girl

• Darling, you are being too clingy! Stop it or he might get tired of you. My boyfriend and I sometimes don't talk for a day because we are both busy. It is normal.