My boyfriend hasn’t spoke to me in 6 hours? I’m starting to panic :(?

I know this sounds clingy but I feel like he’s avoiding me i last spoke to him at 9 am and he was at work and he said he’s ring me later, it’s 3pm now and he hasn’t rang or text me , I really want him to initiate the call and not me and I find it hard to control , If he hasn’t contacted me by the end of the day should I confront him and ask if there is something wrong?

0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• If that's your boyfriend then why don't you initiate the call? Relationships can never be always one sided or else they never will work, and people end up paranoid just like you are right now.

0|0
    0|0
    • Because I initiated the kat one so I don’t want to bother him if he doesn’t wanna speak to me :/?

• Why wouldn't he want to speak to you if that's your boyfriend? Unless there was an argument. Anyways, he may just be busy doing something else.

• Yes, it sounds very clingy! These are the kinds of incidents that push guys away!

1|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• Darling, you are being too clingy! Stop it or he might get tired of you. My boyfriend and I sometimes don't talk for a day because we are both busy. It is normal.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 17

• When you finished speaking to him at 9am, did you feel anything was wrong - If not then wait?, till he contacts you and if it is an unusual gap he will probably explain why, if he doesn't just say you were a little concerned - Nothing says clingy like being angry 3 minutes past the 6 hour usual interval.

0|0
    0|0
  • Breath.. Work is paramount, I dont know what he does, but may not be able to call you do to unforeseen circumstances. Breat, relax and let it happen on its own.

0|0
    0|0
  • GIVE US SOME SPACE FOR GOD SAKE! I'm just kidding, but you're a little over reacting yes, maybe he's just busy or needs some time alone. Not a big deal.

0|0
    0|0
  • He's at work. That means he's focused on his job. You know, that thing that brings in money. Get over yourself

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like a busy day at work. Calm down and control yourself, that's incredibly clingy to worry when you know he's at work.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's working he might be busy. Just relax and let him call you when he is done.

0|0
    0|0
  • If he's at work just leave him be for now, but if it gets to be really late, maybe text him to be sure he's okay

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop behaving like a teenager. It sure sounds clingy. No 'but' justifies your stand.

0|0
    0|0
  • Myyyy Godddddd you're kidding right?

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes this is vary clingy

0|1
    0|0
  • Well i hope ill never have a girlfriend like you.

0|0
    0|0
  • Relax

0|0
    0|0
  • Only 6 hours?

Yes that sounds very clingy.

0|0
    0|0
  • Calm down.

0|0
    0|0
  • Sounds like he’s cheating

0|0
    0|0
  • This makes me glad I don't have a girlfriend...

0|0
    0|0
  • In the meantime he married a man.
    Adopted 3 children.
    Climbed Mount Everest.
    And found a cure for cancer.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• It is very clingy... You should give him some space girl... Find something to do. He will text you or ring you when he can

0|0
    0|0
  • Stop chasing men and chase happiness.

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes confront him later

0|0
    0|0
  • Yeah just call him and ask him what’s up

0|0
    0|0
  • No he’s just busy