Is being shorter than most men a disadvantage when attracting girls?

Is being shorter than most men kind of a turn off situation when it comes to attracting girls. I mean girls say my face is cute. And I’m average builded body. What do you think?

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Women in general prefer someone taller. In my case I'm 5' 7". I wouldn't opt for a guy shorter than me, I would feel awkward. But that's my opinion. I ve seen girls in a relationship with guys shorter than them

• I’m from sri lanka and I’m 5’3”

• Average girls are my height and above. I don't know why but the women i find attractive are always tall😂😂😂

• Patience 😊 I'm sure that the right person for you will come along 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Sometimes, yeah, but it just depends on the girl. A lot of girls do want a guy who is taller, but some of them don't care about height.