Would you consider dating a girl that isn't super girly?

So I always feel like guys only like girls that are always smiling, are into make-up and are just really girly. Is that true? Are guys really more attracted towards girls that are more girly?

0|1

Most Helpful Guys

• Not all the time. Just like guys women tend to have different energy levels and tap into different personalities. I find girls cute if they embrace their feminine energy and can have fun teasing guys in a suggestive way. But I also like women who can be responsible for #adulting in life, also who can be spiritual at the right times. In summary just want to find people who are confident enough to be themselves so if she is feeling girly that day then be girly.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like when a girl wears a lot of makeup and is really girly. Of course she can't be extremely manly bit not very girly. I would date a girl that isn't very girly.

2|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Guys Said 12

• I like to date women who are active. Most girly-girls don't like to hike and surf or run, etc. I would be quickly bored. If you are active, find a 35-40 year younger version of me.

2|0
    0|0
  • I like tom boys as well
    Specially if they are kinda athletic

2|0
    0|0
  • No guys are not only interested in girly girls. But at your age it is important to be yourself.

2|0
    0|0
  • I would consider dating a woman that isn't super girly. I like all sorts of women.

2|0
    0|0
  • Well I do want a women not someone that acts or like like my friend Tom

1|0
    0|0
  • I would date ones that aren't super girly, so long as we get along well and have good connection

1|0
    0|0
  • Absolutely. I quite like strong athletic girls.

1|0
    0|0
  • You are still 15. Don't worry about it.

2|1
    0|0
  • Yeah.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind strong girls :P

1|0
    0|0
  • Yes i would date a girl whose not real girly like.

0|0
    0|0
  • well, i wouldn't want to to date, myself

0|0
    0|0

Recommended myTakes