What makes people hop from people to people/not taking a break m2no downtime after dating/relationships?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• I call them relationship recyclers. As soon as one realtionship hits a problem they exchange one partner for another with no thoughts or feelings for the one they dumped. They are like the serial killers of the dating/realtionship world. It is a character flaw that stems from having self-entitlement issues.

• Why don’t they stay and work hard and try to fix the problem in the relationship

• I think a lot of people simply don't know how or are too lazy to make the effort. For them it is easier to dump a partner and start again.