What's the best date a woman could ask for?

0|0

Most Helpful Girls

• For me, great company and a nice day out somewhere like a zoo then going for a nice meal afterwards or something then for drinks, yes all on the same day lol, i like long dates that last 10 or so hours and making the whole day of it.
    Also the date doesn't always have to cost a lot of money or be expensive i also would highly enjoy something cute like a picnic under the stars and a guy giving me his jacket if i'm cold <3 long as he is good company and i fancy him i can have a good time regardless of what we do.

1|5
    0|0
  • I would think a cozy environment with comfort food where there is no rush for either person to leave at a certain time. Doing something enjoyable like watching a favourite cultural movie.

I don't like mainstream movies.

I like cultural movies. For example - during a film festival this year - I read about a White family's pilgrimage to India to scatter their deceased father's ashes in the ganges river. I loved watching it cause it was a good cultural experience.

I also liked watching kadosh - we saw about 4 - 10 minutes of it in my class room this year. It was a nice cultural experience to learn about the difficulties of being immersed in close knit community where the boundaries between public life and private life were merged together.

I would love to watch that type of movie while drinking hot chocolate or baileys coffee or chardonnay in a guy's arms after eating a comfort food for dinner and being wrapped in a warm and cozy surface blanket on the couch.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guys

• The perfect date is one tailored to your partner, and that will allow the two of you to grow your bond.
    There is no ubiquitously appealing outing, since everyone has a different preference. So listen to both her words and her actions, and learn what makes her smile. Maybe she'd love to go out on a boat and drift amid the lake. Maybe she wants to go to a haunted house, and have a picnic in a forgotten graveyard. Maybe she wants a fancy Italian dinner, followed by a stroll through the city. Maybe she'd love a home-cooked meal with her favorite ingredients, alongside the binging of a show she's been meaning to watch.

Learn from her, and tailor the date accordingly. Attention to detail is key, as that is what will make her feel appreciated.

1|1
    0|1
  • If you have just started dating, then dinner and drinks, and dancing.
    If you've been married a while, then you get to go on vacation (holiday). You go to Alaska and she gets a one way ticket to China.

0|0
    0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 20

• Zales shut down for her

0|0
    0|1
  • Studying at the library or just sitting and talking for hours at night. Something simple where we get to know each other and preferably during the night time because I'm always more energetic at night.

1|4
    0|0
  • Something unique and not so typical, that shows they've listened to our interests or what we've said, romance, we want romance, that shows us your interested in who we are

1|2
    0|0
    • What do you mean romance though?

• Show All
    • @Tdieseler I understand your frustrations, and I can completely relate. I've been there, and had to walk away.
      But if you want a woman who will give to you, you must first be willing to give, yourself. You will be taken advantage of. You will be hurt. But very few of us find love easily. It is a process full of pain and heartache, but also filled with beauty and care.
      When you find someone who inspires you to do something wonderful, do it. If that feeling is not present, then they are likely a poor match.
      Learn from your past experiences, but don't let them ruin the new ones. Every encounter is fresh, and every person is unique. Not everyone is self-serving.

• @User-Jacob what frustration? the only thing im frustrated with is guys that think the way you just wrote.
      i think of every woman as unique... but i never EVER forget that they are still women and pre-disposed to destroying the same kind of relationship they seek. Thats where MEN, not dumbs pussy whipped boys... MEN, come in, and do what is necessary.
      women only frustrated me when i started dating... because i got bad info. but when i did the research myself... and evolved... i dont think any woman can frustrate me. i have too many systems put in place. And i can justify ALL of them.
      For example... and i dont care if @Rose54321 comments on this... i dont pay for first dates anymore. if there's payment to be done... i pay my way... and she pays hers. and i can justify that.

• For me, my perfect date is going grocery shopping for snacks and going back home to watch a movie together. It's perfect because a lot of money isn't spent and we can have time by ourselves privately.

2|4
    0|0
    • i see a very happy relationship in your future. unlike @Rose54321 up there...

• Show All
    • @tdiseler dark how?😂

• Thank you so much

• Place doesn't matter. Can be anywhere as long I'm feeling a genuine connection and laughing and having a good time, not an awkward time. It's going well if we can have prolonged eye contact, a little sexual tension, light touches on the arm or shoulder, continuous conversation, and that ' I feel like I've been waiting to know this person my whole life' feeling. Sometimes the soul just knows who it can enjoy time with. No amount of money or weather or location can create this feeling

0|2
    0|0
  • Oh, at your age I was pretty happy with just being taken to the movies and out for a modestly priced bite. Oh sure, shower gift and flowers and all that crap if you want to, but it's not required. I'm usually pretty happy with simple, hassle free and cheap.

0|1
    0|1
  • I don't really care for the place and shallow stuff. I just need the other person to be completely available and willing to listen. I want to be able to exchange and get to know the other person, so places like "cinema" are definitely a "no" to me because you get so focused on the movie instead of the person you're with. So my perfect date depends on what the other person's conversational skills, what they have to say and how much interest they show me. So guys you can save your money with me ahaha.

1|1
    0|0
  • simple stuff, movies, aquarium, a museum... anywhere that you can get conversation fodder from but still be able to enjoy whatever you’re doing to avoid those awkward moments.

0|1
    0|0
  • Something fun and something she will remember as your first date.
    My S. O. took me to the shooting range. We had a blast. 🤣🤣🤣

0|2
    0|0
  • A boring movie where we can snuggle in the back row ignoring what's on the screen, feeding popcorn to one another.

1|1
    0|0
  • The best date a woman could ask for in my opinion because I’m a woman I honestly think it’s going to the movies 🎥 on the first date but when things escalate a couple weeks 2-3 from that date I think 🤔 💭 y’all should go somewhere else where you interact more and talk more about yourself and get to know each other well and set boundaries. You don’t want the relationship to go too fast 💨. Sometimes the results are not as planned. So don’t rush the process of love it honestly takes time and good things take time. Peace ✌🏻. Hope this helped you 😆 if you have any other question y’all already know! 😜

0|1
    0|0
    • In 2-3 weeks they could have dated 5-10 other people! If you haven't talked about yourselves on the first date it's over.

• Simple but elegant home based dinner with candle light and soft music

0|1
    0|0
  • That the guy is showing effort to make her time worth it and makes her happy to be there

0|0
    0|0
  • Make it fun keep her interested and focus on her..

0|1
    0|0
  • Your never gonna get a straight answer hon

0|2
    0|0
  • Let's stop updating people about our relationship.

0|1
    0|0
  • I would love a walk while taking lsd

0|1
    0|0
  • Bring champagne and chocolate

0|0
    0|0
  • Him actually showing up to the datr and looking like his profile picture 😂

0|3
    0|0
  • One that seems to be a happy future serious relationship

0|1
    0|0

What Guys Said 15

• Taking my girl out to the beach from 8am in the morning on a nice day having lots of fun at the beach and having a picnic then going home and getting ready to go out for dinner at 8pm and giving my girl 36 fresh cut yellow roses that is the perfect day for the two of us

0|0
    0|0
  • Something like that can only be determined by the female in question but that's not the only factor at play a lot of them dont even require much you can go big or small just dont go boring lol

0|0
    0|0
  • Beibg picked up walking straight prior to the date and dropped off walking funny post date 😂😂😂 jokes.

0|0
    0|0
  • It depend on her state of mind but most of them would like the Cinderella date when you treat her like a true princess

0|0
    0|0
  • The best would be asked to take her out on my 4 wheeler or bikr

0|0
    0|0
  • 9/11

0|0
    1|2
  • A picnic 🍉

1|1
    0|0
  • The best date.

0|0
    0|0
  • If the male is far away as possible from her..

0|0
    0|0
  • Swimming

0|0
    0|0
  • McDonald’s followed by car sex.

0|0
    0|0
  • Im men

0|0
    0|0
  • A dinner date with me. I'm old school.

0|0
    0|0
  • None of these women know what they're talking about on here.

Trust me

I know what a girl would want

0|1
    0|2
  • A cock in her mouth and money in her hands. That's all they want nowadays. Fukin sluts.

1|1
    3|3
    • First of all have some respect. Second of all spell properly. Thirdly go back to which ever small minded place you came from

• Show All
    • Sorry about your shitty experiences with women.

• @PrincessPie Don't be. The shitty experiences have opened my eyes... I'm glad I've realised while I'm still young.

Recommended myTakes