What's the best date a woman could ask for?

2217

Most Helpful Girls

• For me, great company and a nice day out somewhere like a zoo then going for a nice meal afterwards or something then for drinks, yes all on the same day lol, i like long dates that last 10 or so hours and making the whole day of it.
    Also the date doesn't always have to cost a lot of money or be expensive i also would highly enjoy something cute like a picnic under the stars and a guy giving me his jacket if i'm cold <3 long as he is good company and i fancy him i can have a good time regardless of what we do.

• I would think a cozy environment with comfort food where there is no rush for either person to leave at a certain time. Doing something enjoyable like watching a favourite cultural movie.

I don't like mainstream movies.

I like cultural movies. For example - during a film festival this year - I read about a White family's pilgrimage to India to scatter their deceased father's ashes in the ganges river. I loved watching it cause it was a good cultural experience.

I also liked watching kadosh - we saw about 4 - 10 minutes of it in my class room this year. It was a nice cultural experience to learn about the difficulties of being immersed in close knit community where the boundaries between public life and private life were merged together.

I would love to watch that type of movie while drinking hot chocolate or baileys coffee or chardonnay in a guy's arms after eating a comfort food for dinner and being wrapped in a warm and cozy surface blanket on the couch.

Most Helpful Guys

• The perfect date is one tailored to your partner, and that will allow the two of you to grow your bond.
    There is no ubiquitously appealing outing, since everyone has a different preference. So listen to both her words and her actions, and learn what makes her smile. Maybe she'd love to go out on a boat and drift amid the lake. Maybe she wants to go to a haunted house, and have a picnic in a forgotten graveyard. Maybe she wants a fancy Italian dinner, followed by a stroll through the city. Maybe she'd love a home-cooked meal with her favorite ingredients, alongside the binging of a show she's been meaning to watch.

Learn from her, and tailor the date accordingly. Attention to detail is key, as that is what will make her feel appreciated.

• If you have just started dating, then dinner and drinks, and dancing.
    If you've been married a while, then you get to go on vacation (holiday). You go to Alaska and she gets a one way ticket to China.