Do you ever feel like you aren't good enough for love?

I'm sure some people feel like this. I hope I am not alone in my thoughts. But I feel like I am never gonna have an attractive (a girl I think is hot) . It makes me sad. I feel like I am not worthy enough or that having an attractive girlfriend is a priviliage. Is it? I feel like I am NOT privilaged enough to enjoy a woman's company, which is probably one of the best things in life. Also by attarctive I just mean a girl I think is hot. I'm not shallow in the sense that I only want the "hot" girls, just wanna clear that up. But do any of you ever feel like dating and seeing cute girls is a distant dream and is unobtainable?

Also I am sorry for the negative/emotional posts. Sometimes i just wanna vent and I think this site is really good for that. So sorry if I am annoying.

1112

Most Helpful Girls

• I don’t feel that way like I’m it good enough but I don’t want love. My life is great and it’s getting better, as it’s heading in the right direction so far. Romantic Love is unnecessary and I’m not really interested. No need in me being greedy. I’m grateful for what I’ve got.
    I think if you dialed down your obsessions then you would be happier

• What obsessions exactly? Girls?

• You asking questions about girls is fine. That is not what makes you obsessed.

But it’s whatever. You aren’t gonna even legitimately try to understand. Wish ya luck!!!

• What makes me obsessed then?

• Yeah, I feel like that but I try to push those thoughts out as they're going to start affecting my potential love life. If I see a cute guy and think of dating him I would instantly think that it's impossible as I'm "out of his league." I understand it's tough to learn to build up self-esteem and self-love but it's not impossible.

Everyone has the capability to love themselves no matter how much hardships they went through. However, it's your choice on whether or not you want to learn to love yourself and think that you're worthy enough for love. Constantly wallowing in self-loathing and pity won't help you.

Most Helpful Guys

• This thinking is a disease and you need to get rid of it. Otherwise it will become a self-filling prophecy. I'm 34 now, I know I'm attractive, super tall and earn well, but I can't get this song out of my head. I just can't have a normal conversation with a girl because deep down I still feel unattractive.

Make friends. Do things you doubt you're good at and prove yourself you can do them. Exercise, both for health benefits and to look good. *NEVER* let a girl friendzone you - it's absolutely TERRIBLE for confidence and you really get nothing back. The girl will respect you more if you cut contact with her and might become intrigued. That's what confident guys do.

Work on yourself to BE a guy girls want. You don't OWE girls to treat them like princesses. Only keep being nice to them if they give you something back. Otherwise they take it for granted. Don't obsess over girls. Work on YOUR hobbies, develop YOUR interests, YOUR friendships, pursue YOUR career. If you do well at those you will attract girls too.

• To be exact, do things you doubt you're good at but you somehow feel attracted to. In my case it's drawing. Also, becoming a programmer - it always intrigued me and I've become one. I was a skinny nerd, so I started working out for real, and it turns out if you know how to do it anyone can do it.

• I think when we're not in a relationship we all get lonely from time time something that only a connection of intimacy can give you. But i pray and i know god has heard my prayers and the only reason i'm single is because 1. god knows i serve him better single. Or 2. he's preparing me as well as the right woman for me eventually.