Why am I turned down n for dates?

I have a job I'm good looking and responsible

04

Most Helpful Guy

• U probably have a shitty personality or you are just not some girls types.

• But I am positive, how does that contribute with anything? If anything girls should be turned down for being negative.

• I don't know man. I dont have a vagina so I don't know what the vagina wants. But if I were a girl i would want someone who was sweet and understanding. Patient especially when it comes to sex. I think too many guys think with their dicks out there and that's why most guys have the label as pigs or horn dogs. But i would also look for a good listener and someone who would be there. Be loyal. I don't know.