Why do more women prefer to be single compared to men?

75

Most Helpful Girls

• They lying there is like 7 women to every man the 1 that claim to want to be single is only because there is not enough men for them

• Wow my question is linked haha.
    I personally wanna work on myself and dont care too much about getting into relationships. But I don't know , many people on GaG are single , and some people gave up.

• Yes, thanks for asking and inspiring but okay good answer

Most Helpful Guys

• Bah. There's a reason most female oriented media revolves around love.

They're not happy being single. They're just trying to convince themselves they are. Or, they might be happy, but I bet they don't *prefer* to be single.

• Woman are more pickier then men which takes them longer to find somebody.

• Thank you very much for selecting my answer as the most helpful opinion.