Is it a turn off if your date is a picky eater?

I’m a picky eater but it’s mostly because I have a sensitive stomach. Is this a turn off for you? It’s not for me.
  • Yes it’s a turn off
  • No it’s fine
  • Other
    Vote C

25

Most Helpful Guy

• I'm a picky eater myself, so it would be kind of nice to be with someone who's similar to myself in that aspect, as long as she likes the same kind of things I do, though it would be kind of annoying at times, but probably not enough to turn me off.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm a picky eater too, so I get it. Of course it's more difficult to cook meals together, but it would definitely not be a deal breaker.