Hi Girls. I'm in need of a bit of help?

Im only putting this out to girls to help me, because any responces I've gotten from guys so far have been either rude, ignorant, cocky and pretty disrespectful.
I've been absolutely smitten with this Girl I work with for around about a year now. We work together a few days a week, outside of work we speak every so often. I'll make up an excuse to message her something work related, or else just start a random tease and then we'll converse from there. I find it much easier to talk to her in person than over text. I guess im just more comfortable that way. We haven't hung out outside of work, but in work were pretty much inseparable to the point where it's commented on, a lot.
I've never made a move, because she had a boyfriend the whole time but just two weeks ago she and her boyfriend split up and I knew quite a bit about the whole ordeal because she confided in me a lot during the last few months of their relationship, which were pretty bad months.
Eventually, I'm absolutely going to ask her out because I can't not. She's amazing. But my question is, when is it appropriate to do so? And maybe even more importantly, how? I've never been great at the whole asking a girl out thing but this is like, the first time I've just felt "suck it up, she's worth every bit of a try".
She's beautiful, funny and just being around her makes me happier. She's down to earth, listens when we talk and we seem to trust each other with big personal things that I haven't even told some of my closest friends. If I asked her out, and she said yes, it would be pretty amazing for me if I'm honest. I can't think of any other way to put it into words.
Any and all help would be much appreciated! Thanks.

0|0

Recommended Questions

Have an opinion?

What Girls Said 2

• It's appropriate now to ask her out, no doubt she has some interest in you or the closeness at work wouldn't be happening.
    Don't wait that's an excuse you're using right now, if you don't chances are some other guy will get her attention.
    How to ask her isn't rocket science, you know she's hurting somewhat bc of her relationship ending, so find out if there's anything you can do to help her, show a genuine concern for her well being, that in itself is enough to make her look at you seriously.

0|1
    0|0
    • Personally i dont think its an excuse. I feel asking her out right now could seem insensitive given that she literally is just out of her most recent relationship, regardless of how it ended.
      The two of us always talk about how each other are so she already knows I'm concerned about her well being.
      I'm more curious as to when it would be respectful to ask her out, and how would be the best way to ask it. For example would asking her in work, where we are closest, be a bad idea?

• I really think asking her now is okay, she probably wants to go out to take her mind off things.
      Why not use that then, tell her I want to ask you out I don't want you to think I'm being insensitive, who knows she might jump at the idea especially if she doesn't plan on getting back with her ex.

• ask her how she is doing

0|1
    0|0

Recommended myTakes