What would you do? I'm SO conflicted?

I've been with my boyfriend for 15 months. He lives 167 miles away from me. We currently see each other daily; spend weekends together, see each other for a few minutes Monday morning, then Tuesday night and Wednesday, for a few minutes Thursday morning, and then we are back at the weekend. I have a very good career and he is unable to move to me because of his son; can move in 8 years. I applied for jobs by him and have a 2nd interview tomorrow, I just feel conflicted on whether to give up my career to move. I love him and want to live with him, but I worked hard to get where I am in my career. What would you do?

03

Most Helpful Guy

• You love him very much, it's okay. If you think that his love for you is worth leaving your job, you shouldn't leave him.

One more thing: your situation is very difficult. Think, think and think before taking your final decision.