I'm 20 and still haven't been in a relationship before?

I'm not picky... and I don't think I'm that ugly, so what else could I possibly be doing wrong? Do you have any dating advice for those who have never been in love in their 20s?

04

Most Helpful Guy

• Advice no, but I'm in the same situation. I'm 22 and have never been in a relationship. personally, i don't try with many girls due to lack of interest which leads me to not find anyone i care for. its not that i'm not a caring person, i just don't find much of a connection with 90% of girls. You might be the same even though you're not personally picky - it may come down to spontaneous connection.

keep at it, you'll find someone, put yourself on the market and it'll work out!

hell, I don't know why but when i think of a certain type of girl i seem to find them - i wanted to talk to some girl who knew physics (i like it, don't judge me!) and i randomly came across someone who was studying to be a physicist, more recently I wanted to talk to a girl who laughed a lot and was super positive and hell I ran into one and she was super cool. give it a try, see if it works